cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iWatch caused loss of entire mobile service / number disconnect (currently on day 9 of loss)

tomsoulsby
2: Seeker

Posting this to hope this will help the next person, I have been loyal to vodafone for as long as I can remember, must be easily 15 years+

This all started when I tried to add the iWatch to my Business Account, I was told that until my account was migrated to their 'new' system I was not eligiable, fine - I will wait.

Then my account moves, great now I go to add 2 x iwatch to two numbers,   One works the other one was added on Thurs 7/3, then my main number stopped working entirely on 7/3, I can't make / recieve calls / txt nothing - this is my main business number for 15 years - [Removed]

So I start using anothe rnumber on my account, then on 9/3 for no apparent reason this also stops working, I have to revert to using two PAYG numbers

After many, many calls, super users, rebuilding the plan, please wait 24hrs, disconnect / reconnects they still cannot get either number working (one number is now day 9 loss of service, the other is day 2 and counting as they 'think' it might be another 3-5 days - this is another time frame you will hear.

As a small business this is devastating, who knows how much business I have lost / my customer are frustrated they can;t reach me.

If this happens to you, apparently the team to get on the case is the The Visple team, I got my case escalated via the complaints team who have been helpful but as they have no direct way (reportedly) of speaking to the Visple team it's a very long waiting game.

I've requested my PAC code, raised this with ofcom who advise you should also submit a formal complaint via the online form / email and if you don;t get an answer in 8 weeks / or its a negative you take this to [Removed]

MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

2 REPLIES 2

tomsoulsby

And if someone if Vodafone thinks they can fix this call me on either of these PAYG numbers

[Removed]
[Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@tomsoulsby It's really disappointing to hear you've had this experience with us since adding the two Apple Watches to your account, I understand how frustrating and unsatisfying this must be. We'd love the opportunity to turn this around for you and we'd be really sad to see you go if you decided to cancel.

So we're able to take a closer look into this for you and help get things resolved, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us.