main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

keep getting vodaphone website when i want over 18 website

2: Seeker

Has anyone had this issue resolved yet? 

I've still got it despite the "tech team" investigating for well over two weeks. 

View more options

@rameses_v

Apologies for the time it's taken to get this resolved. 

Our IT team are doing daily patches to fix this issue for any customers affected. The problem will be sorted as soon as possible. 

View more options
View more options
1: Seeker

i am having the exact same issue. just ported my number onto voda to find out that i cant access the 18 and over sites. ive had them disable thecontent and smart filtering. what is the other solution to this

View more options

@dee18

Please clear your cache and cookies and then try to access these sites.

As @ChazzD mentioned, our Technical team are currently looking into this issue.

If the issue persists, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist you further.

View more options
1: Seeker

cleared the cache and cookie and still got the issues

View more options

@dee18

We'll be sure to feed this back.

As mentioned in my previous post, the Technical team are working on getting this issue resolved for all those who have been affected.

We're unable to provide a timescale for when this will be complete, but please be assured it's a problem the team are aware of and that they're currently working towards resolving.

View more options

DONE IT STILL NO GOOD

View more options

@alansace

As mentioned previously in the thread, out IT team are currently putting fixes in place to resolve the issue for any customers affected by this. Apologies for any inconvenience caused and rest assured we're working hard to sort everything out as soon as possible.

View more options
Highlighted

I'm having the same problem, removed contemt bar several times and even had a live chat person do it. No good. It only started after i upgraded a few days ago.

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

@Nhilandra

As mentioned, this is something that's being worked on. We'll update the thread once there's any progress.

View more options

I don't know if this will help, but it seems to be securenet which is causing my problem. It was eventually activated on my account, and with a bit of a fiddling I could access everything. I've just deactivate it as it was charging me, and everything is blocked again.

View more options
3: Seeker

Same problem here

Just switched to Vodafone and I cannot access a forum which vodafone deem to be 'Restricted' and which I used to read every day. Reading through this thread there seem to be a lot of promises that the 'technical team' are working on the issue, but no resolution. I too have had the block lifted several times and the Live Chat assistant telling me "There's nothing more I can do."

I also believe this is more of a security issue than an account issue. Previously when I tried to access the site I got the 'Restricted Content' page, since having the content block lifted I always am redirected to a 'The connection is untrusted' page (even though I know the site is fine) and when I try to click through to the site I am redirected to the Vodafone home page

I'm only 10 days into my contract so if this problem is not fixed soon I will cancel the contract and return the phone. Incredibly frustrating from Vodafone and not a great first experience of the network.

View more options

Hi all,

We've received an update on this, and can confirm that our Technical team have been working hard on a fix. A majority of the accounts impacted have now been fixed fully during their investigation.

Should you still be experiencing issues with this, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist you further.

@Nhilandra @Benfold So we can help with this, I've sent a private message with details on how to contact our team directly. We'll be in touch to help as soon as possible.

View more options

@natasha I have received the PM but the link is not showing, please can you re-send?

Many thanks

View more options

Unfortunately I do not know how to 'mention' @natasha in a comment, but please see the below. You have sent me a PM with a link to help with my query, but the link does not show. Please advise

PM
post picture online temporary
View more options
Administrator

@Benfold I've sent you a new private message, please let us know how you get on. 

View more options

Hi Alex

Please can you just post the link directly? Both yours and Natasha's PMs do not show the link regardless of which browser I use (even on my phone itself.) There seems to be some sort of coding error.

Can't deny this is pretty frustrating, I'm paying £50 a month and the temptation to cash in on my 'cooling off' period is strong. Thanks

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic/personal information/inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

View more options
Administrator

@Benfold Apologies, please check your private message.

Let us know how you get on. 

View more options

Cheers Alex, worked this time, have submitted my query

Appreciate the help

View more options