main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Pay monthly

keep getting vodaphone website when i want over 18 website

Highlighted
2: Seeker

i have at long last oi oi

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

Hi all

How long do the support team generally take to respond to messages? I sent the PM as requested 3 days ago but no response yet

Thanks

View more options
Highlighted

@Benfold

Thanks for letting us know you've yet to receive a reply.

Did you email us following the instructions provided in your private message?

If so, please let us know the reference number received in your automated response. It should look something like this [#123456]. Please be sure to check your spam and junk folders.

Once you've let us know this number, we'll be able to chase this up for you. 

View more options
Highlighted

Hi, I did not receive an automated response to my first email, however I have just resubmitted the query and received the auto-response with reference #16043570.

I must admit I'm not confident that the problem will be resolved so I'd like to have all the information in place to start the contract cancellation process as quickly as possible, which I can still do until the end of the month. I purchased the phone and contract through Mobile Phones Direct, is there a different process for cancelling the contract because of this or would I still do this as explained in the cooling off document? - https://www.vodafone.co.uk/cs/groups/public/documents/webcontent/pdf_returns-policy-cancel-form.pdf

Thanks

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

@Benfold We've received your email and will be in touch to help further. 

The 30 day Network Satisfaction Guarantee only applies to contacts taken our directly through Vodafone. 

In regards to cancellation you'd need to contact Mobile Phones Direct.

View more options
Highlighted

Afternoon all, the problem has been resolved, thanks to the technical team

The problem is Vodafone Secure Net. Once this was disabled on my account there are no further issues with site access. If anyone is still having this problem request that Vodafone disable secure net and the problem should be resolved

View more options
Highlighted

Hi, I also have this issue where I have both content restriction and secure net disabled but am still redirected to the vodafone website when trying to access adult content. Please advise a solution.

View more options
Highlighted

@youaremyhell We'd like to help.

So we can do this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team directly.

View more options
Highlighted
1: Seeker

I'm having the exact same problem as everybody else in this thread and would like it solved. Redirected to vodafone website despite content lock being turned off.

View more options
Highlighted

@savage91 – We’ll help get this sorted.

I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch, so we can look into this further.

View more options
Highlighted

I'm also having this issue, could you please send me a pm to get this sorted. 

View more options
Highlighted

@stavgtti Thanks for raising this with us.

So we can get this sorted for you, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team directly.

View more options
Highlighted

Hi

signed up with Vodafone last week and also having this problem. I have disabled the bar online but still have the same problem. 

View more options
Highlighted

Also having the same problem. Can you advise how to remove the bar 

View more options
Highlighted
1: Seeker

Good evening,

I have same problem. Could you make my days please. I had 18 already also. Supposed to been 2002. I would like to be treated by your experienced team, so could you send me PM please.  I hope they do something nice for you cos you do great job for them. Thanks in advance.

View more options
Highlighted
16: Advanced member

@R360 - I’m sorry for the delay in us reaching your post.

I hope this is now resolved. If not, please see our page on how to remove your content control bar.

@PeterVLCKO - Please check that your content control bar is removed. If it’s showing that it is and your phone is saying that it isn’t please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

View more options
Highlighted

I am having the exact same issue. Been on the chat support too many times and everytime they tell me that the issue is resolved for good, but far from it. 

Could you send me the Private Messege to get this sorted once and for all please?

View more options
Highlighted

@Skilss If you're still experiencing issues after following the steps in our guide, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team. We can then take a closer look into this for you.

View more options
Highlighted

Hi, 

Any chance you'd be able to help me? I'm having an issue with removing Content Control too.

I've tried following the guide in the previous message but on the age verification page my year of birth is correct but the day and month are just displayed as "**" and are greyed out so I can't alter them. It does still let me continue if I click the Verify my age button but after filling in my credit card details I get a message saying "Please check your card and try again".

I've also spoken to two advisors on live support who have both said that they've removed the bar but I am still getting the message "You are not able to access this service because Content Control is in place"

View more options

I'm sorry to see you're experiencing issues with removing your content control @Dave.

So we can help, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team.

We'll then be in touch as soon as possible.

View more options