main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Pay monthly

keep getting vodaphone website when i want over 18 website

Highlighted
Administrator

@tomoevans83 We'd be happy to look into this further for you. As we'll need to access your account, please contact us directly using the link in my private message

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

I am also having the same issue and would appreciate some assistance

View more options
Highlighted

We'll be happy to help @ccline.

If you're having issues with content control after following our steps, I've sent you a private message with details to get in touch with our team. We can then assist you further.

View more options
Highlighted

I have this problem also today amongst other errors like 'your connection is not private'. No issue for years until today. Can it be looked into? 

View more options
Highlighted
Administrator

@Youngy81 Take a look at our support page here. If you're still having this issue after completing the steps, please go into your Community account settings and turn on private messages. We'll then be able to send across our contact details. 

View more options
Highlighted

I’ve also developed this problem in the last week since having to reinstall the my Vodafone app. I’ve been in store who have turned off the bar and I’ve had a text saying it’s off but I still can’t access and get directed to a Vodafone page saying I’m blocked for age control reasons. 

Can you help? 

View more options
Highlighted

Hey @rob7373, have you tried the steps advised on our support pages, as @Alex advised? If you have and are still unbale to access these sites, pop us a message through Twitter or Facebook and we'll be happy to look into this 😊

View more options
Highlighted

Thanks for picking up the message Mark, yes I’ve tried the age verification with a credit card through the app and the website but had error messages. How can I send a dm via twitter?

View more options
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

You can get in touch with our team via Facebook @rob7373 at Vodafone UK, or get in contact on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK 👍

View more options
Highlighted

Hi I have removed content bar been on to live chat 4 times been told it's removed but I still can't access sites for over 18s tried all the steps mentioned in the previous post. Any one know a fix? 

View more options

@Scottish_arab It sounds like it could be something in the back end of your account. Please pop a message to our team on either of the following and we'll get this all sorted for you!:

Twitter - @VodafoneUK

Facebook – Vodafone UK

Live chat – Click Here 

View more options