main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

keep getting vodaphone website when i want over 18 website

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Thanks for the reply Natasha

I've also received your private message but there is no link in it to contact your team. The part where it says "Click here" isn't a hyperlink so there's nothing for me to click on.

Dave

View more options
Highlighted

Sorry, ignore that last post.

Turns out I was only looking at the preview of the private message. When I view the full message the link works

View more options
Highlighted

I'm getting the same issue. I've had a look on my Vodafone account and removed the content blocker but I still get redirected to the Vodafone. 

View more options
Highlighted

@ashley1986 - We can take a look into this for you. Please get in touch with us by following the steps in this private message. 

View more options
Highlighted

Hi

I am having the same problem.  Can you let me know what I need to do please?

Thank you 

View more options
Highlighted

Same problem here. Been with Vodafone years and never had an issue. Last couple of days the problem that everyone else has has started. Checked and all content control and bars are off. What's going on?

Looking back at this thread it's been going on for months, so why hasn't it been fixed? Has anyone got this sorted yet? And can anyone tell me how to contact customer service directly as per the PM's sent to other members as it appears live chat / phone you just get the standard "we'll get back to you in 24 hours" and nobody does which is unacceptable. 

View more options
Highlighted

@peterheslop and @stho1978 - So that we can help further, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

View more options
Highlighted

I am a new customer to Vodafone and also recieving unrestricted access to websites i previously had access to on 02 and some of these are not adult/over 18 related but recieve same message as others in thread.

Appreciate guidance

Thanks

View more options
Highlighted

@timblanc If you're continuing to see these messages after removing your content control bar, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team directly and we'll look into this further.

View more options
Highlighted

I have the same error, please can you sort 

View more options
Highlighted
1: Seeker

I keep getting this problem. Just signed up with Vodafone and this is a bit disappointing. Strangely, it isn’t a problem when using my home broadband 

View more options
Highlighted

@Zaphron @Woody013 Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with you content controls.

I've sent you both a private message with details on how to get in touch, so we can investigate further for you 😊

View more options
Highlighted

Hi I am also stuck with this same problem 

can you help?

thanks

View more options
Highlighted

@Helsby53 Not a problem. I'm sorry to hear you're having the same issues. I've popped you a private message over too with details on how to get in touch, so the team can pick this up and investigate for you 🙂

View more options
Highlighted
1: Seeker

Hi,

Same me problem here, how do I resolve this? 

Thanks

View more options
Highlighted

@Question1 I'm disappointed to hear you're also having the same problems with your content controls.

You can find information on getting these removed here. If you've tried this, I've popped you a private message over too with details on how to get in touch, so the team can investigate further for you.

View more options
Highlighted

WHY IS THIS BEING SORTED IN PRIVATE MESSAGES??!! ##~##!!

IVE BEEN WITH VODAFONE FOR NEARLY 20 YEARS AND JUST UPGRADED AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I GET THIS?!!!

TOTALLY, TOTALLY UNNACCEPTABLE!!

IF THERES A FIX THEN MAKE IT PUBLIC AND STOP TRYING TO SORT IT IN PM’s!!

THIS IS MY PHONE WITH MY CONTRACT PAID FOR WITH MY MONEY. I SUGGEST YOU GET A FIX FOR THIS BEFORE I TERMINATE THIS NEW CONTRACT AND GO TO EE!!

DIABOLICAL!!

View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

@Iggy71wrote:

WHY IS THIS BEING SORTED IN PRIVATE MESSAGES??!! ##~##!!

IVE BEEN WITH VODAFONE FOR NEARLY 20 YEARS AND JUST UPGRADED AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I GET THIS?!!!

TOTALLY, TOTALLY UNNACCEPTABLE!!

IF THERES A FIX THEN MAKE IT PUBLIC AND STOP TRYING TO SORT IT IN PM’s!!

THIS IS MY PHONE WITH MY CONTRACT PAID FOR WITH MY MONEY. I SUGGEST YOU GET A FIX FOR THIS BEFORE I TERMINATE THIS NEW CONTRACT AND GO TO EE!!

DIABOLICAL!!

Probably because it requires access to the persons account and I am sure you wouldnt want your accont details spread across the internet ??

View more options
Highlighted

@Iggy71 As advised by @63johnw, we'll need to access your account to investigate further and it's against our Data Protection policy to do this on a public platform. 

Please keep us updated and don't hesitate to pop back to us with any further questions. 

View more options
Highlighted

Please can you send me the link. I am trying to access over 18 sites using personal hotstop and it is not letting me. I have removed the bar from my account and still wouldnt let me

Thank you in advance

View more options