Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

missing paymentsI

Anonymous
Not applicable

i would like to know as a customer of 3 years how vodafone can lose payments you make which clearly shows on my bank statements ive provided as evidence yet i still get blamed for not paying which i clearly havs with no resolution what so ever from vodafone because of this i now have a deadlock letter because vodafone are not willing to help in any way as i have transcripts to say there is a glitch in the system also payments wernt getting updated 6 months ive haf this dispute with no refund no resolution due to this error on vodafone i would like solutions or advice please about this and what to do next as ombudsmen are not willing to help 

50 REPLIES 50

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a phone call today explaining what's gone off basically they shut my account down so all relivant information wasn't showing up so customer relations are going to ring tomorrow as even the person I spoke on The phone with said that there is a lot of problems with them as they also didn't ring me back when they were suppose to so now there taking into account all the money they have had also late charges on the account and also good will is going to be applied then they are going to do a reassement of the whole account its took a year like the guy said on the phone to underline what the problem was but my opinion all the escalations and only just got it sorted hopefully