Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

missing paymentsI

Anonymous
Not applicable

i would like to know as a customer of 3 years how vodafone can lose payments you make which clearly shows on my bank statements ive provided as evidence yet i still get blamed for not paying which i clearly havs with no resolution what so ever from vodafone because of this i now have a deadlock letter because vodafone are not willing to help in any way as i have transcripts to say there is a glitch in the system also payments wernt getting updated 6 months ive haf this dispute with no refund no resolution due to this error on vodafone i would like solutions or advice please about this and what to do next as ombudsmen are not willing to help 

50 REPLIES 50

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

I'm glad that you're getting somewhere @Anonymous - please continue to keep us updated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to know as a customer y it takes payments so long to be updated then 2 days later i get a text to say thankyou for your payment but when i have asked in the past for a recalculation no one seems to do anything about it my contract is up in april i dont think i will be joining vodafone again after the experience ive had over the years however everybody is different with vodafone its just my point of view 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just want to thank everyone for there input and information in helping me with my issues also there is many topics we can all learn from and deal with as a community its nice to know that people take the time to listen instead of getting fobbed off sometimes 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone looking forward to making friends and new people on here so many topics to choose from look forward to hearing from you all 

Anonymous
Not applicable

They call you back when there ready quick enough to take payments but when it goes wrong its never there fault ive been battling with them since 2018 slow progress 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I need help also about this credit file things if someonen can inbox me please so i can explain 

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been with Vodafone for over a year still no further forward passed pillow to post when presented in store with bank statements nothing gets updated payments missing in total over £700 pound still not found not correct adjustment made to my account now they want to charge me nearly £2000 pound its hardly a customers fault when clearly an error in the system yet credit rating now impacted yet when asked for a refund or money back there reply Sorry NO Can DO but quick enough to take payment and also have me down as a pay as you go when I've never been pay as you go moving forward still in the same situation i was a year ago with Voda feel free to message me people if similar situation

TJ

Hey @Anonymous, I'm really sorry to hear that you're no further forward with this. We've changed the way we deal with account specific queries here on the Vodafone Community. 

So one of our team can take a closer look into these payments for you, please get in touch via Facebook, or contact us on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here. Please provide a link to this thread, along with your username; so you won't have to explain yourself again. 

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

It would be useful to know how the payments have been made, as @BandOfBrothers said.   If it's by direct debit, the fault would be with Vodafone.  If not, then have you perhaps not quoted the correct details (vodafone's account details and your full reference) when paying?   That's been known to happen and locating the payments afterwards can be like looking for a needle in a haystack - remember that this is a very large company whose bank statements run to a lot more than a couple of pages a month.   That said, I've seen this before and attempts made, sometimes with success, sometimes not.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is paid by card payment over the phone still don't get any refrence numbers