Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

missing paymentsI

Anonymous
Not applicable

i would like to know as a customer of 3 years how vodafone can lose payments you make which clearly shows on my bank statements ive provided as evidence yet i still get blamed for not paying which i clearly havs with no resolution what so ever from vodafone because of this i now have a deadlock letter because vodafone are not willing to help in any way as i have transcripts to say there is a glitch in the system also payments wernt getting updated 6 months ive haf this dispute with no refund no resolution due to this error on vodafone i would like solutions or advice please about this and what to do next as ombudsmen are not willing to help 

50 REPLIES 50

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

May i ask which method you are using to make bill payments @Anonymous ?

Direct Debit being the best option.

As this is at Deadlock stage then maybe ask the Communications Omsbudsman to arbitrate.

I would suggest to also check your Credit File to see if any negative markers or Defaults that last 6 years have been applied.

We do have a Vodafone Social Media Team here who help where they can. 

Let them catch up with your thread and bring you in away from the open forum to pass security checks and they'll help you further with this situation before involving the Omsbudsman. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Anonymous If you're currently at the Deadlock stage of your complaint, then we wouldn't be able to intervene. On your Deadlock letter it'll highlight Vodafone's stance on your query and advise the next steps to take, with contact details. 
If there's anything else you're not sure of, please do let us know. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

theres has been ombudsmen also missing payments for 6 months broken evidence provided yet the system just puts bill on top of bill ive waisted 6 months even now as were in november 2018 still battling but yet no one wants to touch the account

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

As @Alex has advised @Anonymous, we'd be unable to intervene or assist with your query. You'd need to follow the instructions given on your Deadlock letter to contact the dedicated team who will be able to reach a resolution with you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

the fact being the deadlock letter would have not needed to be sent if the payments were found on time vodafone know how i pay for my bills its always the same way but nearly 8 months down the line now ive been told i have to wait a week for the team to look into my account to make sure im not being overcharged also correct amounts being applied in all 3 years ive been with vodafone ive never had so much issues untill this year ive provided all evidence to all parties involved yet still no resolution all because of a system error that takes to long to find payments and doesnt update in time 

Anonymous
Not applicable

its already been applied to the credit file I'm just so frustrated being passed from pillow to post being told various different information all the time I have all the evidence and transcripts about my account yet no one wants to touch it ombudsmen have closed there investigation also one phone is out of contract that ended 4th may this year but still been charged for it even without any written confirmation etc I'm just at a loose end and I don't know what to do about Vodafone if to stay or go 9 months and yet they still can't find £547.50 in payments I've made 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a phone call yesterday from Vodafone basically saying after 9 months there system still cannot find any payments yet even though I have been in store and provided evidence and also directors office emailed as well I'm always in contact with Vodafone about this my bank statements reflect my payments as I'm paying quite a lot for monthly line rental so can someone explain to me y the system can't find any payments when evidence has been proven also I have to go back in store today to prove it once more this has been a regular thing for me for 9 months now any ideas what my next steps are after visiting the store 

Anonymous
Not applicable

i want opinions and options please I've been with Vodafone 3 years so how come it takes a year to resolve my account after presenting all evidence about the bills being wrongly charged also payments going missing active lines here and there in separate months yet my payment method is always the same way yet they can manage to lose my money and then also charge me more on top for a fault that's not mine ombudsmen won't get involved as its reverted back to Voda yet I've had no phone calls nothing from anyone at Vodafone so tell my y i should stay with a provider that's not providing a service to me also one phone is out of contract also i don't have broadband just 2 mobiles and an iPad so how hard can it be to recaculate an account but yet again in November no one can access or get into it because the system has crashed it also this is now affecting my credit file so even if i wanted another mobile phone it would cost me £100.00 upfront every time due to this I going problem so there is no resolution from Vodafone I've explored and gone down all relivant avenues advice would be appreciated Please 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

As you've previously advised you've taken your complaint to deadlock @Anonymous, we're unable to intervene on your behalf. As we've previously advised, you'll now need to contact our Deadlock team as advised in the letter you received, to discuss this further.