Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

missing paymentsI

Anonymous
Not applicable

i would like to know as a customer of 3 years how vodafone can lose payments you make which clearly shows on my bank statements ive provided as evidence yet i still get blamed for not paying which i clearly havs with no resolution what so ever from vodafone because of this i now have a deadlock letter because vodafone are not willing to help in any way as i have transcripts to say there is a glitch in the system also payments wernt getting updated 6 months ive haf this dispute with no refund no resolution due to this error on vodafone i would like solutions or advice please about this and what to do next as ombudsmen are not willing to help 

50 REPLIES 50

Anonymous
Not applicable

i am still waiting now even in 2019 for the right adjustments and action to be taken on my account however still no phone call or anything from customer relations whatsoever ive sent emails and presented evidence as in bank statements etc because the system isnt updating my account properly is that a fault of a customer and i thought vodafone were all about customer services my experince i havent had great anything off vodafone just passed from pillow to post 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Benjamin79,

As you've been repeatedly advised, since your issue has already been escalated to Customer Relations the Vodafone Social Media team are unable to offer any practical assistance. Why ?  Because Customer Relations sit above the Social Media team and they can't chivvy their own bosses !    None of this is your fault of course, however it does mean that in your particular situation the Vodafone eforum is not a  useful means of pursuing your complaint.  All you can really achieve here is to make other forum members aware of what's going on.    If I were you I would either complain to the MD again or take it to finance pages of the national press.

Anonymous
Not applicable

i would like someone from the Vodafone community team or moderator to contact me please so i can discuss with them about my Vodafone acccount i am disgusted in the way i have been treated as a customer how payments have been lost bills my account not been updated properly and now its been passed on to debt recovery when evidence has been shown in store and via emails I've paid and the amounts and 8 months down the line still no active services on my phone you have to wait months for customer service to get in contact or for anyone to do anything at Vodafone i would like someone to inbox me please soon as possible 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @Anonymous, thanks for getting in touch. It's really disappointing to hear about the experience you've had with these payments and I understand how frustrating this must be. 

I'll be more than happy to take a closer look into this for you. So I can access your account safely and securely, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok tj thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tj you will have to inbox me please as it won't let me inbox you thanks

TJ

Hey @Anonymous, did you manage to contact us? It may be down to your privacy settings on which ever social channel you tried to get in touch on. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like peoples opinions of being a vodafone customer and there experience 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Evening folks this is a community where people share questions and answers to problems as a community the advice people give is sufficient but can we not also become friends on a site like this thats what i want to know 

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

People on this forum have made friends although we tend to live in very different parts of the country. Where are you? I'm in Essex.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png