Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

my account login problem

donk
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

When I try to read my bill by logging in, after I have entered my username and password, I get a message saying "Bad Request. Request could not be understood by server due to malformed syntax".  I have tried getting a new password with "forgt my password", with the same result.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @donk

When there are log in problems it is recommended to clear your PC cache and all cookies, very often it's a cookie preventing log on.

It probably wasn't necessary to try and change your password and if this was not completed, your previous password may still work after clearing past data from your PC.  However, if you still have problems, you may have locked your account and you will need to contact Vodafone through the Customer Service channels.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS

Hi @donk

When there are log in problems it is recommended to clear your PC cache and all cookies, very often it's a cookie preventing log on.

It probably wasn't necessary to try and change your password and if this was not completed, your previous password may still work after clearing past data from your PC.  However, if you still have problems, you may have locked your account and you will need to contact Vodafone through the Customer Service channels.

Hi AnnS,

It worked! Thank you very much.

Best wishes

donk

Hi @donk

could you explain to me how I clear my PC Cache and all cookies to get past this problem?  DOH!

I have a Macbook Air.  You are better than Vodafone 191!! Are you actually Vodafone or simply another user who is trying to understand why we put up with all the Vodafone systems that are so useless.  Thank god for the actual people I talk to for hours on end.  But I have finally lost the will to listen to Eurthymics or Daft Punk. Vodafone has killed them to me.

Thank you!!  haha!