cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

my line was restricted and i have paid the bill but my calls are still restricted

DOLLYGIRL40
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My line was restrcted as i had an outstanding bill. I called and it said i only had to paid £13 to get my line back on. That was just less than 24 hours ago. This morning i called to try and speak to someone about my line getting reconnected. woudnt let  me speak to anyone saying i needed to pay £30. Paid that still no reconnection, phoned an hour ago, told to pay £29 and STILL NO SERVICE and can not use phone to call a real life person in customer services!!!  Please help

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @DOLLYGIRL40 

When you are behind with your payments and owe money, it will be an outgoing restriction, you will still be able to receive. As you have paid the charges, you should get full service restored fairly quickly. 

If you are unable to call Vodafone live chat from your PC will be able access your account.  Alternatively, if you use Twitter or Facebook follow this link:  Contact us for account specific queries 

I dont have facebook or twitter. When i paid the £13 last night, the automated service said my services would be reconnected within 2 hours. Said the same when i paid this morning and at 5.27 this evening. At least there should be a phone line for customer services that you can call even on a restricted line!! what am i supposed to do?? I am on a night shift tonight and need to be able to call home!!!

hrym

It would be worth signing up to one or the other (for occasional use, Twitter is probably better).  A lot of customer services are provided through those channels now and, because the initial contact is public, they tend to respond quickly.