Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

new plan, old no phone

dorotasiembida
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Hi, my contract with vodaphone ends October 13 this year, I would like a new phone and a new plan but keep the number is it possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you want to take out a new Vodafone UK contract that will come naturally with a new mobile number then transfer your current mobile number to it when its run its course then customer service on 191 or Live Chat can help with that.

Or wait until your current contract is almost full term then ring 191 and choose the Thinking of Leaving option which will get you through to Retentions where you might ne able to broker a better deal than what's available now @dorotasiembida 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

for some person if i will write book will be not it won't be enough and for some... just a few sentences are enough. So I was looking for someone who is quite clever to understand. 

beightonguru
6: Helper
6: Helper

You are being quite rude to fellow customers trying to help you. Your first post described an upgrade but then you went onto something else. As far as I am concerned your English is poor and we were struggling with grasping what you were asking for but Ann S was still trying to help despite that, as many words were muddled and incoherent. I mean "a new phone wants everyone"  That literally makes no sense?

If you need help and we are asking for a clearer explanation there is no excuse to be rude since the language barrier is coming from your side. 

I hope you dont speak to vodafone advisers like that.

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Thank you @beightonguru 

At least one member supports me and understands just how rude the comments have been.  I was trying to help and understand the question that was being asked but it just didn't make sense.

MOD EDIT: This post has been removed due to inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been removed for inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]