Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

no comfirmation email

Chloe_1999
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I've ordered a new pay monthly phone, however I haven't received a confirmation email, or a order number, I've checked my junk mail but have had no luck

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @Chloe_1999 

May I ask is this a new contract or are you adding an additional line / additional phone to an existing contract or an upgrade  ?

If this was a new contract / upgrade was it directly through Vodafone or an independent  ?

If this is a new contract then Vodafone would need to go through your application and perform a Credit Check.

More about Credit Checks here 》Vodafone Credit-Checks. 

You should recieve some confirmation via email soon so please do check you entered your email address correctly.

Vodafone will let you know if the supplied details have been satisfactory and if you've passed the Credit Check or not.  Vodafone can't advise why a person does not pass a Credit Check as their systems basically say Yes or No but a person can appeal.

Then if a person chooses a contract with phone i.e Not Sim Only then if the phone is In-Stock they'll arrange delivery. 

To get some updates on your application.

"For new or additional connections, you can call 191 from your Vodafone mobile (free) or 08080 408 408 (charges may very dependent on your provider and tariff), lines are open Monday to Sunday, 8am to 8pm"

From Joining-Vodafone. 

If you then still need further support the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries maybe able to help.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you, this is my time contract, how long do these credit checks take 

Hi @Chloe_1999.

@BandOfBrothers is spot on about the credit checks and the decision is pretty quick. How did you place the order and was this done directly through us or through a third party?