Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

passes no longer compatible

Ghos7em
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

hi i tried to buy a pass and it says passes are no longer compatible with my plan from jan 2019, one of the reasons i joined vodafone was for the plans. im on red entertainment with sky sports but they dont give you all channels so i was going to pay for a pass but can’t do it now, i think its very misleading and when my contract ends in march i won’t be renewing. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Ghos7em, thanks for getting in touch.

If you'd like to get the additional channels - of course Sky Sports Pack 1 is available as part of your Red Entertainment Plan, you can add even more channels with Sky Sports Mobile TV Pack 2 for an extra £5 a month via Vodafone Charge to Bill 👍

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Ghos7em 

Passes were excellent products, it's a shame Vodafone made the decision to retire passes to new customers from January 2019. Unfortunately, this is the same for everyone as mentioned here:Vodafone Passes from January 2019

However, one good thing is Vodafone are offering larger data allowance with new contracts and at least that means more time browing.

Have you looked at Voxi ?  Still Vodafone but with endless social media data:  https://www.voxi.co.uk/

TJ

Hey @Ghos7em, thanks for getting in touch.

If you'd like to get the additional channels - of course Sky Sports Pack 1 is available as part of your Red Entertainment Plan, you can add even more channels with Sky Sports Mobile TV Pack 2 for an extra £5 a month via Vodafone Charge to Bill 👍