Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

restriction

Yasaman26
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there,

first of all, my adult contetnt is off on the app and website however it seems restriction is still on but you guys in Vodafone are able to remove it. Coz I have done it and its not working yet.

Second, I live in chelsea and my signalling isnt great!

Third, why my internet is so slow!

Please solve these issue and get back to me. 

thanks

Yasaman Kamali 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@Yasaman26 wrote:

Hi there,

first of all, my adult contetnt is off on the app and website however it seems restriction is still on but you guys in Vodafone are able to remove it. Coz I have done it and its not working yet.

you will need to contact customer services on 191 or Live Chat or via the Vodafone Social Media Teams as there is no account access assistance via the forum anymore. 

Second, I live in chelsea and my signalling isnt great!

Please check your local masts using the Vodafone Network checker and use the troubleshooting link I've added below.

Please take into consideration that many more people are at home due to the current pandemic so things might be slower. Vodafone has increased network capacity to try and combat this. Mast congestion may increase.

Third, why my internet is so slow!

As above in my reply above more people will be using the network.

Try a soft reboot by turning the phone off and on and or choose a different network in the phones settings and then re choose Vodafone. 

Please solve these issue and get back to me. 

thanks

Yasaman Kamali 

Hi @Yasaman26 

See my replies in bold.

Links.

Network Checker and Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template. 

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Vodafone contact-us. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.