Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

skysports red entertainment package

matthew200670
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

i have a skysports package linked with my vodafone account and because there are no live sports because of corona virus. i have asked vodafone to reduce my package because of the situation and they have refused i think its discusting that i pay for a package for live sports and i cant even get a ruduced bill because of the situation.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Which department did you contact to ask this @matthew200670  ?

I know Sky have paused their Sky Sports Subscriptions as Sky Customers pay a certain amount per month to watch Sports.

How much per month do you pay as an extra charge to Vodafone for the Sky Sports entertainment package  ?

I thought it was a perk of taking out a contract with Vodafone and levies no extra charges.

Maybe they could change the entertainment package to remove one element and add another instead.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I went through mobi to get to a apartment so don't know were it was. When I took out the contract. For unlimited data it was £6 pound cheaper. I had skysports package as an added extra so I thought I would take the red entertainment package because it was all I one. And yes it was £6 pound more expensive. Now when you go to Vodafone website the red entertaiment is still there but not available and you will see that it is more expensive than the package without red entertainment so yes you do pay for the package but it does not show on your billing. I didn't ask for package to be removed I just wanted some grace while there is not live sports showing like skysports and btsports but they point blank refused.