Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

terrible speeds

britishgoose01
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Well leaving three and coming to vodafone. I think I misread the internet speed :Sad_face:

left is three right is vodafone.

This maybe a huge mistake. Admittedly vodafone is a bit cheaper but damn this reminds me of a56k mdem. Pictures slowly load...its ridiculous...may have to reconsider contract.  :Sad_face:

comparison.jpg

pic link https://ibb.co/YRwLGQ9

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

That is a massive dip @britishgoose01 

Which android phone are you using and is this the speed you get everywhere or home ?

Vodafone status-checker let's you check local and surrounding masts.

Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template has tips and a template to use by pasting it in your thread with the answers for the Vodafone Social Media Teams to look at.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

sadly its got nothing to do with phone, its a huawei,  its the contract, thats its limit 2. I dont know how I missed this, I swear it said something else but I feel conned. Leaving from speeds of that to this, I might have to cancel. All vodafone say is oh well it is written... Ive already told them the speeds are terrible. Pictures dont load instantly. I didnt know we had speeds as low as this anymore.

Did you choose the unlimited lite options with data speed cap ?

i.e 

Unlimited Data Plan 

You do have 14 days as a Cooling Off Period to cancel and then once everything's completed re choose.

Current Phone  >

yeh I chose unlimited. Ive messaged them as theres another deal for 42 i would accept. If not I will cancel. So we will see what they say

Ok I'm sure they'll help if they can but at least you have the 14 day cooling off period if you need to cancel first and then start again.

For some those speeds would be OK as in the name on the tariff lite it would be OK for light usage.

Who have you messaged ? The Vodafone Social Media Teams  ?

Please do let us know how you get on. 

Current Phone  >