Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

trying to upgrade.

mandrews
4: Newbie

No shops open. 

Vodafone tel keeps cutting me off. 

Webchat is taking an age and then getting cut off. 

A few years back i had a call from the retentions team. Does anybody know what there number is? 

they advised me to contact them directly the next time im upgrading. 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

The Retentions department is available via ringing 191 and choosing the ' Thinking of Leaving ' option @mandrews 

There isn't a direct public number for this department.

Retentions do occasionally ring people when their contract has ended and then dropped automatically onto a 30 day rolling contract or if the person has previously recently requested a Pac.

As Vodafone Highstreet Stores are temporarily closed your options are to either persevere with 191 or Live Chat but they will be busy hence your difficulties getting connected, or perhaps try the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Stay Safe.  🌈

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I previosly recieved a call from them the last time i upgraded and they game me a direct number to call them on. 

was hoping somebody would be able to give me that number.

hrym

I would imagine that, in the present circumstances, a lot of services aren't running at the capacity they were.  You could try calling (do it during normal office hours) as @BandOfBrothers suggests, but be prepared for a long wait.   You may also find that stock of devices is limited due to production and transport issues and that, all round, you're better off waiting until things return to at least an approximation of normal.