Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

unbelievable problems trying to set up an on line account! any advice

fionagee
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been trying to set up an online account now for over a week and have spent hours and hours on chat and the phone with no successful outcome.  I managed yesterday to get an account open after days of being given new user names and passwords that never worked.  The account now has a name and a password and i can log in but there are no details on the account - I have been assured twice now thst within the hour they would be loaded.  yesterday at lunch time and today at 10 am and still I have nothing.  I am at my wits end here and just want access to my account and bills and Vodafone simply seem unable to afford me this luxury! What a terrible terrible service!!!

2 REPLIES 2

hrym
17: Community Champion

Are you by any chance new to Vodafone?  I believe that your online account won't show details until your first bill has been produced.   Do you have the My Vodafone app and, if so, what can you see on that? (if anything)

BandOfBrothers

That's not good @fionagee  ans so I can understand your unimpressed with this.

Is this a brand new contract or upgrade may I ask ?

Have they advised what's causing the issue ?

I understand you've tried Live Chat and customer service on 191.

You could also try the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook Twitter.

My apologies at having to send you elsewhere to engage with Vodafone UK as I appreciate you came here , signed up and created a post to reach out for help but the Team here can no longer help with Account based issues.

But it's the same Social Media Teams here that help and assist via Facebook and Twitter.

The Social Media links I've provided are the Official links that the Vodafone Forum Team here would provide you once they caught up and have read your thread.

Things have changed as they have decided that help and assistance with account based issues would be best supported that way.

I appreciate not everyone wants to use Social Media however it takes but a few moments to create a Twitter or Facebook account and then can be forgotten if necessary. Just a thought.

Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.