Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

unlimited max plans

Rory79
2: Seeker

Im on the unlimited max plan and ever since I changed my speeds are throttled, I know im on the right plan, im currently in a room on a s10 5g and my bandwith is h plus and everyone else is 4g, whats going on here? I tried webchat and also called voda to see if there is a fix, but i seriously think theres an issue with these max plans.

3 REPLIES 3

Rory79

Im on the unlimited max plan and ever since I changed my speeds are throttled,  I know im on the right plan, im currently in a room on a s10 5g and my bandwith is h plus and everyone else is 4g, whats going on here?

I seriously hope my speeds are not being throttled as im paying for a premium plan.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Rory79 We can get to the bottom of this and find out what's caused the changes in your speed. 

Does this happen everywhere that you go or in one particular location? If it's in one place, please get back to me with the postcode and I'll check on things in your area for you.

If it's everywhere, does this happen when you insert your SIM into a different phone?

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Let's get the obvious one out of the way.   I assume you've checked the phone's data settings and that it hasn't restricted the connection speed?