Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

unrecognised phone number in my account

philchughes
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My bill appears very high, I am abroad and thought it that.  However looking I now have 2 telephone numbers showing in my account.  1 I have always had, the other I do not recognise.  Tried contacting customer service for past 5 days with no success.  Anybody any email contact addresses or can advise on this.

Thanks

Phil

5 REPLIES 5

StuntHamstah
4: Newbie

Have you recently upgraded or taken a new plan? If this is the case it sounds like instead of upgrading they have done a new connection, if this isn't the case then it definitely needs looking at! 

If you wait for the Social Media team here to pick up the thread they will get in touch with you

Upgraded about 14 months ago, just worried I been paying for 14 months

I really hope this isn't the case! Customer service would be able to tell you more about this as would the Social Media team once they see this thread, they will need to contact you for more details before they can give any answers.

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Was the upgrade through Vodafone or a third party?   The latter have been known to set up a new connection because they get more commission, even though that wasn't what you asked for.   Whatever happened, the forum team will be able to find out what's going on and get you sorted.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @philchughes we're more than happy to look into your query further. So we're able to access your account, we've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.