Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

vodafone customer service email address

DigitalFuture
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

Apologies if this is somewhere but I haven't been able to find as yet. Is there an email address for vodafone customer services? Reason being I have now called 4 times about the same incorrect billing problem and it has not yet been resolves, thought best for me to ut in writting myself.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

No their isn't a Customer facing email address for Vodafone.

They have a postal address which is at the foot of the forum page. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

No their isn't a Customer facing email address for Vodafone.

They have a postal address which is at the foot of the forum page. 

Current Phone  >

thanks for the reply.

[Removed as per House Rules]

Hasn't bounced back as yet, so hope it goes through. Printing off and posting a complaints letter just seems backwards for a technology company...but I guess it might result in less complaints received?!?

You're Welcome and I wish you all the best. 

Current Phone  >

[Removed as per House Rules]

hrym

I wouldn't bank on it.   If you're gettng nowhere with 191, try Live Help.  It's the same people, but I find them very helpful.  LH has been very busy for the last few days due to the iPhone launch, but it should quieten down soon.

Kaveh
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I found [Removed in line with Community House Rules]

I contacted them as I did not get transcript of the last two live chat conversations despite requesting it after the chat had ended and requesting it from the live chat team, the reply I got from the email was that they "only dealing with the insurance documents of the handsets.
Request you to contact us through live Chat We are only dealing with the insurance documents of the handsets.
Request you to contact us through live Chat"

Do you know if this the case or am I being lied to again?

hrym

I've only once requested an LC transcript, but it came through almost immediately.   Check your spam, as it may have gone there.

Whenever I try to use chat, I get the message "

Unfortunately none of our Advisers are available to chat to you at this time. Please try again shortly.".
Everytime.

I work in an environment that means I am unable to call; so short of writing a letter, I can't believe in 2016 I can't contact Vodafone by email.

BandOfBrothers

@davetech

From a computer please try the Live Chat engagement window in my signature below. 

Current Phone  >