Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

vodafone customer service email address

DigitalFuture
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

Apologies if this is somewhere but I haven't been able to find as yet. Is there an email address for vodafone customer services? Reason being I have now called 4 times about the same incorrect billing problem and it has not yet been resolves, thought best for me to ut in writting myself.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

No their isn't a Customer facing email address for Vodafone.

They have a postal address which is at the foot of the forum page. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

Katey39
1: Seeker

I can not believe there is no Customer service support, supose you have no Vodaphone and are overseas,i have spent and wasted one hour going from page to page trying to find support .

I would like to say a big thank you to the vodaphone Store in Bangor-Wales who really helped with my iphone which broke.

They had the expertise and knowledge to deal with the situation

Thank you Daniel and the rest of your staff.

Ms Smart

October 2016

Katey39

no email address for Customer support- ive  just spent a wasted hours going from page to page.

I visited the Bangor Store in Wales, with a broken iphone- just a quick thank you to the fantastic staff in the shop, you were excellent and very patient.

Thanks Daniel- hope you get a word of thanks and also to the rest of the staff

Ms Smart

date October 2016

hez1234bakerfox

i topped up by ten pounds and asked for it to be sent to my email address i was told i have given the wrong address my address is ., i used the top up site https://topup.vodafone.co.uktopup

so i paid and i havent receaved a voucher can you pleas rectify this as soon as possible i was told i carnt give you my email address so how the hell are you going to sort this out your top up services are difficult and they realy ##~## me off surely vodafone has my email address or how can they send the top up voucher i am getting well sick of vodaphone

hez1234bakerfox

your answer was no use eather send the voucher or return the money

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@hez1234bakerfox So we can get your Top up voucher sorted, please come and speak to us over on Live Chat.
We'll be more than happy to get everything sorted for you.