Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

vodafone refuses to engage

3Jane3Jane
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've been in dispute since Septermber, Vodafone have made more than 30 mistakes, I have listed them, said why each of them have happened and offered to negotiate and the person dealing with me refuses to engage. If you just add up the number of separate incidents and multiply it by the £70 recompense it comes to over £1,400! And now they have set collections on me, which I think is illegal during a dispute. I am trying to decide between arbitration and straightforward legal process and to be honest think that I'd rather just take Vodafone to court if I have to go through any more of this. Before I do, can anyone suggest how I might get Vodafone to get off their high horse and negotiate?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @3Jane3Jane 

You could try the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries.  Link back to your thread here including your forum username.

There isn't any account access assistance via the forum.

Before engaging the Communications Ombudsman you would need to raise a complaint and then Vodafone have 8 weeks to resolve,ve or give you a Deadlock letter.

Complaints. 

I wish you all the best with this situation.

Stay Safe 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @3Jane3Jane 

If you have been in contact with Customer Relations, they are higher in authority than the Social Media Team and that will mean the Social Media Team will be unable to intervene.  If this has been going on since September, you should have been issued with a deadlock letter.

It's now time to involve the Communications Ombudsman, they will arbitrate on your behalf.

BandOfBrothers

As "collections" has been involved @3Jane3Jane I would suggest to also check your Credit File to see if late payment markers have been added.

Or even a Default that would remain for 6 years.

Can you clear up which actual department you've been speaking to please ?

Vodafone Agents or Customer Relations as you haven't stated that in your opening post.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.