Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App and My Vodafone Account

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Manage your account the easy and enjoyable way and check out personalised offers and rewards using My Vodafone app and My Vodafone account.

The latest version of the My Vodafone app is available for iOS and Android. Simply download our free app and start enjoying your account at your fingertips, 24/7.

How do I keep track of my monthly usage?

The easiest way to keep track of your monthly usage of data, minutes and texts is by either downloading the My Vodafone app or logging in to My Vodafone

Alternatively, you can check your remaining allowances by calling the following numbers free from your Vodafone mobile:

• 44555 if you’re a Pay monthly customer
  • 2345 if you’re a Pay as you go customer

Worried about your monthly usage?

If you find you’re using more than your monthly allowance, you can buy Extras in both My Vodafone and in the My Vodafone app. For example, you can purchase a Data Extra that will renew automatically every month.

Why is the My Vodafone app not working for me?

If this is the first time you've used the app, see this help article

Pay monthly and Pay as you go customers:

Due to necessary system upgrades, the My Vodafone app is currently unavailable for a number of our customers.

If this is you, we’re very sorry for the inconvenience and we hope to get you up and running as soon as possible. We’ll notify you as soon you can access the app.

If you have any questions about your account, please log in to My Vodafone online.

Business customers:

The My Vodafone app is available to a growing number of small business customers. We’re working hard to give more of our business customers access to the app, and we’ll continue to share updates as we progress.

If you’re a Small or Medium Business customer, you can manage your account via My Vodafone online

If you’re a Large Business customer please visit Vodafone Corporate Online or speak to your account manager.

Who can get the My Vodafone app?

If you’ve got a Pay monthly or Pay as you go mobile, home broadband or mobile broadband plan, you can enjoy the My Vodafone app – it’s free to download.    

Just head to the App Store or Google Play Store to download the app to your phone or tablet.

If you don’t have a mobile plan with us, but want to use the app for your broadband plan, you’ll need to head to your online account and add a mobile number. This is so we can text you security and verification codes. 

Can I manage my home broadband router in the app? 

To do this, you’ll need to separately download the Vodafone Broadband app   

I’m a Business customer 

The My Vodafone app is only available to some of our small business customers at the moment. We’re working hard to give more of you access, so watch this space for updates.  

Not found the answer you were looking for? Check out what our other customers have to say here - or start a new thread.

0 REPLIES 0