Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Gigacube stopped working

sharonrg
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My gigacube stopped working 3 months ago and had swap sim sent. everything failed. even tested it on phone and sim works fine. so now need to get it repaired. anyone know the costings

5 REPLIES 5

MarkD

Hi @sharonrg, how long have you have your GigaCube for? What's happening with the device, just not able to connect or are you getting any errors? 

Hi @MarkD

Yes  major issues with it. All lights on the Gigacube light up and signal one blue. Had a new Sim swap delivered the other day and put it in the phone and worked. This issue started back in start November. As i had been chasing this up so long and nothing had been resolved i had to get a dongle from vodafone store. The hell  i been having as now paying for dongle and gigacube which doesnt work and because on contract with it i still have to pay. they said i was to be refunded and still paying over 100 a month and the dongle is rubbish and paying 60 a month. Now been told by advisor that i have to pay to get the gigacube fixed as no longer under warranty. i thought being in a locked contract covered me. Needed internet as have online therapy with on going PTSD. So out of order. I cannot even make a complaint without them making it difficult to do so. They keep saying that they will sort the issue. So so angry ;(

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sharonrg! I'm sorry to hear about your circumstances. I can completely understand your anger and frustration with the situation. We have a dedicated Gigacube team who deals with all our Gigacube queries and issues, and they can be contacted via 191 from a Vodafone phone or 03333 040191 from any other UK phone. If you haven't spoken to them already, I'd recommend doing so as they'll be able to investigate any faults or issues you may be experiencing 

Hi

All factors and testing and resetting with Vodafone tech team, done it all. promised calls as classed as priority, never happened. chased them up for months and now have no choice as to pay to get it fixed as using extremely expensive vodafone dongle lacking signal, told i would be refunded. two months later still paying high prices for two internets one gigacube and paying for non use . I wanted it investigated. they said they would. All notes are on file all contacts and how they admitted fault. the list is endless. tried again and again. That's why on here to see if any help or advice. I just wanted it sorted instead of being passed from advisor yo tech team then to billing then to another advisor. nearly four months. So much evidence and case file on it, Still no help ;(

THANK YOU BETH :Winking_smiley: