main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Sure Signal/ GigaCube

Gigacube - why can't I order it online?

glcat
2: Seeker

I want to buy a gigacube. For some reason I need to chat to someone to do this (last time I did this it took over an hour to get through to someone). Why can't I just buy one!

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Because the Gigacube is connected to a data plan they'll want to take you through applying to have one I suspect @glcat 

vodafone.co.uk/gigacube/#gigcube-plans 

You can use Live Chat to get started with this who are generally pretty fast and getting connected to an agent with.

Current Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone >

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860.

View more options
glcat
2: Seeker

Interesting idea, but given that you can by a SIM only data plan or a MIFI unit with data plan online, this doesn't seem to be the answer.

View more options
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Fair enough @glcat 

Perhaps have a word with customer services or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter DM or Facebook Messenger to acquire the answer.

Would you update your thread please.

Current Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone >

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860.

View more options
Beth

Hi @glcat! An adviser is required to confirm that your home address is eligible to connect to the Gigacube Plan, based on indoor coverage being available in your area. I hope this helps 🙂

View more options