main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Sure Signal/ GigaCube

SureSignal Stopped Working

bobohanlon
3: Seeker

My V3 SS has just stopped working. Flashing red light and the 2 lights on the right are orange. I know you are switching the service off but I haven't received notification yet. Tried a reset but did not work.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

It is possibly the case the Sure Signal has been deactivated but going by other posts Vodafone have been sending texts to forwarn a person or you can check I'm your Sure Signal dashboard.

Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter DM or Facebook Messenger can check your account to see if they can assess this for you.

Also it maybe the case that the Sure Signal has failed in some way electronically. 

Have you tried rebooting it.

You may need to now look at options such as Calling Over Wi-Fi if you have a phone that's eligible to use it.

I wish you all the best with this as I appreciate fringe coverage or no coverage is frustrating as it is.

Current Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone >

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860.

View more options
Farai

Hey @bobohanlon, I'm sorry to hear about your sure signal device going offline. We'd be happy to take a closer look into this and help you get to the bottom of what happened. As @BandOfBrothers suggested, we'll be able to do this for you via Twitter or Facebook here, so please don't hesitate to drop us a line 👍

View more options