main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Sure Signal/ GigaCube

Whitelist IP

Schoolsware
2: Seeker

Hi, can you please add IP 23.227.38.65 to your white list for savecobradford.co.uk

Thank you

Support

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Evie

Hey there @Schoolsware - I've been able to load the site over my mobile data, I'm with Vodafone and have SecureNet active so I can't see that we're currently blocking this site.

Could you provide us with a screenshot of any error messages your getting when loading the site? Is this over our mobile data or broadband?

View more options
Schoolsware
2: Seeker

Hi Evie,

Thanks for getting back. The query came through from a customer trying to place an order from our butcher's shop on their mobile. This is the URL they sent they were having issues with: https://savecobradford.co.uk/collections/halal-meat-delivery

We have checked on our end and I can't see any issues here. If it happens again we will let you know.

Kind regards

Support

View more options