Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

selling a gigacube contract

danr24361436712
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

HI, I bought a gigacube last year (when fibreoptic / broadband wasn't available in my area - but now it is!) Any tips on where I can sell my gigacube and SIM contract. I have a £50/month unlimited Vodafone deal that runs until 15/12/21. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @danr24361436712 

If you refer to the final paragraph on this link Gigacube - Terms and Conditions you can can do a change of ownership by following this link: Transfer of Ownership .  The problem will be you would need to know someone willing to take over the agreement.

This would also need to be someone trustworthy, this is an expensive monthly payment and there have been instances of where the contract was unsuccessfully transferred when the new owner failed the credit check or failed to accept the contract.  

BandOfBrothers

Hi @danr24361436712 

What you have is a bespoke piece of hardware coupled with a contract and as such maybe hard to off load or to another person as many try to go for a fixed Home Broadband package where available.

However I wish you luck.

You could look at how much an Early Termination Fee is via cancel-your-account as a last avenue.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.