Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

11 days, still locked!

NFaust72
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've followed instructions to the letter. Have had no contact about progress and my device is still locked.... Can anyone help?

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @NFaust72 

Which phone  / device are you wanting to unlock to all networks may I ask ?

After filling out the Vodafone Unlock request form did Vodafone then reply accepting your request  ?

If your wanting to unlock an iPhone then it can take another approx 30 days for Apple to release the iPhone from its locked database after Vodafone advuse you they've accepted your request.

As no Nuc is needed to unlock an iPhone its recommended to insert an active alternative network sim card and in some cases hooking upto iTunes can help.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

To add  》

customer service via contact-us  and or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries  can access your account and clarify the status of your request.

Current Phone  >

Hi, it's a Sony Xperia xz1 compact

BandOfBrothers

Ok @NFaust72 

Has Vodafone confirmed via email that your unlocking request has been accepted in response to your unlocking request ?

If they haven't then you'll need to speak to them via the links I've added.

If they have then it can very occasionally take 10 working days for Vodafone to get the unlocking code from the manufacturer.

When your over that or if your already over 10 working days then customer service can chase this up and also give you their Nuc email address.

Current Phone  >

Hi, I've had The 'nearly there' email but the xz1c isn't on the drop down and the assistant widget doesn't appear to get me where I need to go. I think this may not be helped by the fact that my Vodafone account is now over with EE. I just want to get the device unlocked so my wife can use it...

BandOfBrothers

It does not matter wether a person is with Vodafone still or not they are still duty bound to get you the Nuc @NFaust72 

Sounds like they are experiencing delays in getting yours for some reason.

As I mentioned Customer services will be able to clarify.

Current Phone  >