Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cant unlock phone SAMSUNG S10

Moniaa972
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi 

I got samsung s10+ from Vodafone, I got the NUC code and I cant unlock the phone using another activated sim card. Because it was asking me for Sim i put it incorrectly it keeps asking for PUK however the PUK given by Vodafone and also the other sims provider doesnt work. Nothing they tell me to input doesnt work. I have used the vodafone sim in this phone for over 30 days so I dont know whats causing this issue. 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@Moniaa972 

Assuming your currently in the UK and the alternative network sim card your using is activated i.e. connects to mobile data.

Ignore the request for a Puk as this has nothing to do with unlocking a phone to all network's. That's only needed if a person has activated their sim pin 4 digit security feature that stops a sim being used in another phone, and then forgets the pin code

If your using a Samsung phone.....

What you need to do is ask Vodafone customer services on 191 or Live Chat for an unfreeze code aka a mastercode which is needed as well as the Nuc.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook and Twitter can help too. Please link back to your thread and username in order to hasten up the help they can give. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.