Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Device Unlocking

Maulik072
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have requested for device unlocking on 9 th July by filling up the form. Initially I got the response from nuc team that I have not used my pay as you go sim for 30 days. However it was confirmed by vodafone customer executive that sim has been used for more than 30 days and they tagged notes to my account and to nuc team. I was also asked to drop an email to nucresolutions by vodafone executive which I did. I was told i should get response in 24 - 48 hours but i dont have any update from nuc team as to unlocking request is in progress or not . There is no channel for reaching nuc team on chat or call .Could some help as to who can help with unlocking status update 

Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Maulik072 

The Nuc team isn't customer facing hence there is no telephone number for them.

As there is no account access assistance via the forum you'd need to use customer service on 191 or Live Chat or speak with the Vodafone Social Media Teams via these official links  

Facebook  and Twitter

My apologies at having to send you elsewhere to engage with Vodafone UK as I appreciate you came here , signed up and created a post to reach out for help but the Team here can no longer help with Account based issues.

But it's the same Social Media Teams here that help and assist via Facebook and Twitter.

The Social Media links I've provided are the Official links that the Vodafone Forum Team here would provide you once they caught up and have read your thread.

Things have changed as they have decided that help and assistance with account based issues would be best supported that way.

I appreciate not everyone wants to use Social Media however it takes but a few moments to create a Twitter or Facebook account and then can be forgotten if necessary. Just a thought.

Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Maulik072 

The quickest way to get this solved will be to contact Vodafone through live chat and ask the agent to submit the request on your behalf they should also have some notes on system for your account.

If you make contact today, you should find you receive the acknowledgement by Monday and will be able to get the phone fully unlocked.

Thanks Ann for your response . The escalation request with all details of nuc query form was raised by vodafone customer executive on 10 th July and I have got chat transcript as well for the same where she mentioned I would be contacted in 24 to 48 hrs by Nuc team but no luck yet 

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Maulik072 Apologies you've haven't received an update from our NUC team, if they've had to get in touch with your phone's manufacturer to help get it unlocked, it can take up to 10 working days. So a member of our team can get your query looked into straight away, please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Don't forget to include the link to this thread, along with your username.

Thanks. The query was raised again yesterday by calling 191. Hope I will get some update from nuc team in coming days . Will keep posting the update

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

That's great @Maulik072! Thanks for keeping us updated and as mentioned before if you'd like us to take a closer look into the progress of your NUC request, pop us a message via Facebook or Twitter.  

Thanks for all your support . The phone is unlocked now .