cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Do I need NUC Code to unlock iphone 11 pro?

akak6578
3: Seeker

I'm not ouside of UK, So I can't attivate with vodafone... How can I unlock phone? 

should I need NUC code to unlock the Iphone 11 pro?

18 REPLIES 18

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

@akak6578 wrote:

I'm not in U.K

I bought it on Ebay and It's vodafone iphone

. Also, I bought prepaid sim card(vodafone)

Ok @akak6578 

You either need to ask the original owner to have it unlocked or visit the UK and use a Vodafone UK Payg sim card in the iPhone for 30 days making calls etc and then request it unlock or use a Highstreet Store where you are that advertises they unlock iPhones.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

akak6578

I bought prepaid sim which is £10 /30days.

I activated vodafone account.  so now I have to use 30days, am I right?

63johnw

You have to use it in the UK, are you in the UK?

AnnS

@akak6578 wrote:

I bought prepaid sim which is £10 /30days.

I activated vodafone account.  so now I have to use 30days, am I right?

That is correct but you need to use the SIM card in the UK on the local network for 30 days.  You have been repeatedly told this.  

yeah, I inserted and activated UK vodafone sim, but I still use in korea. no problem ?

63johnw

Yes it is a problem @akak6578  you must use it in the UK for 30 days, the unlock request will not work if you have not used phone in UK for 30 days first. 

BandOfBrothers

@akak6578 wrote:

yeah, I inserted and activated UK vodafone sim, but I still use in korea. no problem ?

Yes it's a problem @akak6578 

You may be using a Vodafone UK Sim card but you need to be using it in the UK in order to latch the phones details to the network. Right now all your doing I assune is roaming on your countries network via the Vodafone Sim card.

I think the option for you is a Highstreet Store that advertises they unlock iPhones or an online unlocking site.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I talked  with mobile chatting and they said that It's  okay with using prepaid sim in korea only . Thanks anyway!

63johnw

Well good luck @akak6578  but online chat have given you incorrect information, it must be used in the UK as everyone else has said.