Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Dual SIM and NUC code?

arissone
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a Galaxy S10+ (locked) on monthly contract with Vodafone. I need to use the second SIM slot for AT&T SIMs in the USA and also a Spanish SIM. I spend a lot of time in both countries (I'm in Spain now). Does a NUC unlock the *phone* or a *SIM*? How does it distinguish between EMEIs or does it unlock both?

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @arissone 

Follow this link to get the NUC for the first SIM : Network Unlock Code request form

Also follow the solved information on this thread https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Unlocking/NUC-for-S10/td-p/2633817

As in the linked thread you would have needed to have used a SIM in the second slot for the IMEI to show on your account. 

BandOfBrothers

Usually you would need to have used a Vodafone sim.card in each sim slot for 30 days so they can issue a Nuc.for both sims.

If you have then ask for x2 Nuc by providing both imei numbers. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for the reply. So why did Vodafone sell me a dual SIM phone knowing exactly what I want to do with it (use it with an overseas SIM in the second slot), and telling me that all I had to do to activate the second IMEI was get a NUC? No mention of needing two NUCs. No mention of needing a second Vodafone SIM. No mention of 30 days!