main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

How to enter NUC on Mobiwire Ayasha phone

wenf
2: Seeker

I have received my NUC to unlock my PAYG Mobiwire Ayasha phone from the Vodafone network. Unfortunately this phone, which I purchased from Vodafone, is not listed on the unlocking instructions webpage. When I insert a non-Vodafone SIM it states SIM blocked but there is no box or prompt to enter the NUC.

Can anyone help?

View more options
7 REPLIES 7
Colleen

@wenf We'll be happy to take a closer look into getting your phone unlocked 😊 I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. Once we have this, we'll be able to help you further. 

View more options
EdHanwell

Hi, I'm dealing with the exact same issue as Wenf above: have received my NUC via email but the 'How to use your Network Unlock Code' page doesn't give the option of the phone I have in the drop down menu. It's the exact same phone as well (Mobiwire Ayasha). I've seen this issue in a bunch of different threads on this community board as well so could you send me one of these private messages because it seems to be the ticket.

Thanks for your help

View more options
EdHanwell

Hi, I want to unlock my Mobiwire Ayasha from Vodafone network so I can use another SIM. I have received my NUC via email but the 'How to use your Network Unlock Code' page doesn't give the option of the phone I have in the drop down menu (Mobiwire Ayasha). I've seen this issue in a bunch of different threads on this community board as well and there's no guidance I can follow beyond this point, the only solution for people with this problem seems to be recieving a private message from a moderator/administrator. Can someone help me sort this please. Thanks!

View more options
Adam

@EdHanwell I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your NUC, we're more than happy to look into this further. I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. 

View more options
ra7878

I have received my NUC to unlock my PAYG Mobiwire Ayasha phone from the Vodafone network. Unfortunately this phone, which I purchased from Vodafone, is not listed on the unlocking instructions webpage. When I insert a non-Vodafone SIM it states SIM blocked but there is no box or prompt to enter the NUC.

Can anyone help?

View more options
ra7878

Can anyone help?

As I saw alots of customers of Vodafone has same problem so Vodafone need care about it !!!!

Why continously coming same problems??? !!!

View more options
TJ
Administrator
Administrator

Hey @ra7878, if you've already got your NUC; please try the following:

1. Remove the original SIM from your phone
  2. Insert an activated non-accepted SIM
  3. Now, you should see a box to enter the NUC
  4. Enter the unlock code provided by us - the phone should now be unlocked

Give that a try and let us know how you get on 👍

View more options