cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei Ascend P1 Jelly Bean/Emotion Update.

Pompey0368
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Do you have any plans to release the jelly bean/Emotion UI for the ascend P1, I can download it from Huawei, but I cannot install it because my phone is locked to vodafone...

16 REPLIES 16

They just give the same scripted unhelpful stock ansewrs everytime, they don't even read or answer your question.

Martin15
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Several months on and still no upgrade for a phone that has an obvious and well documented software fault. Having been a Vodafone customer for several years, the chances of me renewing my contract with Vodafone is absolutely Nil! After sales service from Voda stinks of Sell it and forget it.

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Martin15, 

It's disappointing you feel this way. 

Unfortunately firmware testing/releases isn't something that we have any control over. We obviously want to help with all customer queries but this is one that's out of our hands. 

All the best, 

Kay

Kay,

Do you know if customer feedback, as gathered from these forums, gets back up the pyramid to management ?

I get the feeling it does not. The forums appear more like a pure Help resource.

Hi steveoutbush,

We're here to provide help first and foremost, but we can also get a good picture of what people are talking about.

We feed back any major issues and customer suggestions we see to the relevant teams to help make sure that everything is looked into.

Dave

"We feed back any major issues and customer suggestions we see to the relevant teams to help make sure that everything is looked into"

Yeah right!! How many months has this issue been going on for??? In all that time Vodafone has not even attempted to provide a solution. So which relevant team was this passed to then, the cleaning team or couldn't give a fig team?

Now 7 months on and what a surprise (not) STILL absolutely no offer of support or solution from Vodafone!