main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Invalid NUC code for samsung S7 edge

2: Seeker

Hello,

I have requested a NUC code, got an 8 digits number, but does not work to unlock my samsung s7 edge. I have checked my phone's IMEI number again, it is correct, I mean the number I have provided and same in Vodafone's email sent with the NUC code.

Is my NUC code invalid? 

I read soemwhere that NUC code can be case sensitive, does it mean I miss some letters?

Please help

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
17: Community Champion

Hey @placide

Does this help...

Vodafone.co.uk/explore/network/unlocking-your-phone/how-do-I-use-my-nuc.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
2: Seeker

nope,

did follow that already:

E1200 PushaGalaxy A3Galaxy A5Galaxy Core PrimeGalaxy J3Galaxy J5Galaxy Note 7Galaxy Note 8Galaxy S4 MiniGalaxy Tab S 8.4Note 4S5S5611S6S6 EdgeS7S7 EdgeS8S8 EdgeTab 9.7Tab ActiveTab S2 9.7Xcover 3
  1. Turn off the phone
  2. Insert a non-Vodafone SIM
  3. Turn on the phone. The phone will prompt for the SIM network unlocking code
  4. Enter the your NUC and tap Unlock

Can’t see your phone?

Does not work

View more options
Highlighted

@placide I'm sorry to hear you're having issues unlocking your Samsung with an NUC provided by us. Have you received any specific details as to why the NUC fails?

If not, please follow the instructions I've set out in a Private Message to get in touch and we'll check this out further. 

View more options