Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Invalid NUC

Tarak
3: Seeker

I have requested my NUC through Vodafone several times and received it finally but it says its invalid code. I have double checked everything and Vodafone have double checked everything but cant seem to unlock it. Is there a solution to this now?

6 REPLIES 6

Tarak

I seem to have the same issue with a Samsung 8 too. Invalid code.

My phone is held hostage to Vodafone since 21st August 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tarak - I hope your phone is unlocked now! If it isn’t then we can help and find out the correct code for you. We’ll just need to take some details from your first.

Please contact our team via Facebook PM for Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter DM using the handle @VodafoneUK. Please also include a link to this thread, along with your username.

No I have got about 10 replies back from Vodafone giving me the same code but it's still not working. 

This is so frustrating. Can I possibly go to the ombudsman to get this dealt with. This is been going on since I got new contract with Vodafone (almost wish I hadn't now)

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear there's been a delay getting your NUC @Tarak. If you follow the instructions in @Gemma's message, one of our Social Media team will be happy to look into this 👀

If you'd still prefer to raise a complaint about tihs issue, you can do this through our online form.

@mark

I already have followed @Gemma instructions and not got anything back. They replied will get back to me and then as I asked questions, they completely blanked my messages and ignored me (via fb)

I have made a complaint online,  even they explain why my nuc is not working.

So now what? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm sorry you've had this experience @Tarak. Our social chanenls are busier than usual at the moment and we're working hard to respond to all of our csutomers, as quickly as possible! Has a member of our team managed to get around to your message yet? 

It's a shame this has resulted in you raising a complaint - to get your NUC request escalated further, a member of our team will need to access your Vodafone account. This is something we're unable to discuss on a public platform. Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this and we appreciate your continued pateince in the meantime.