Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Issues getting NUC code

hairster
1: Seeker

I am trying to get an NUC code for an old iphone previoulsy used on my vodaphone number. I have submitted the online forms which came back with the following results -

Thanks for getting in touch about unlocking your phone. Unfortunately, we can’t do this at the moment because your request has not met all of the required criteria.

All requests must have met the following criteria:

• The device has been used on the Vodafone UK network - was used for a number of years by myself on vodafone UK
  • The device has been used with a Vodafone SIM for at least 30 days - was used for a number of years by myself on vodafone UK
  • The device is not blacklisted, or reported as lost/stolen - handset has been in my posession at all times
  • Pay Monthly customers have paid at least 3 months’ of bills, and the account has no outstanding balance - all bills have been paid on this account
  • An NUC hasn’t been requested for the device more than 3 times in the last 12 months - never requested a NUC before

The handset is an old work phone and has not been used for a number of years, which is the only thing iIcan see may be an issue.

Can someone offer some clarity on the refusal here - happy to supply any additional infromation needed, thanks.

1 REPLY 1

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @hairster, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting your phone unlocked. You mentioned that you used it as a work phone, was the account under a company name? Or in your name? That could be why you're having trouble.

One of our team will be happy to access your account and take a closer look into this for you. Please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker.