main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

LG G5 Network Unlocking - Your Phone Is Not Personalized message

Highlighted
1: Seeker

I see many others have had the same issue as me. Why can't I unlock?  Your Phone Is Not Personalised message.

If this is a common problem why not post a solution?

Please help me.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
17: Community Champion

Hi @quantumturbo

If you go to the unlocking page on the website here How to use your unlock code? you will be able see how to use the code and access the unlock menu.  

However, if you continue to have problems, please come back to the forum for help from the Team and they will be able to investigate what is causing the error.

View more options
17: Community Champion

@quantumturbo 

Can you eloberate a little please ?

i.e.

Have you requested an unlocking code (Nuc) for your phone from Vodafone Uk using the unlock-code-request form ?

And do you fulfil the criteria set out to be given one which is explained in the above link.

If you have been supplied a Nuc then are you now using an activated alternative network sim card i.e. connects to mobile data etc to complete the process  ?

Are you currently in the UK ? If not then Vodafone UK cant guarantee that an unlocking code will work if a person isn't in the UK latched onto a UK mobile phone network.

Help links >

How-do-I-use-my-nuc. and Help with unlocking-your-phone to all network's.

If you need further support then please ring Vodafone on 191 or use Live Chat.

That or engage with the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Vodafone Twitter or Vodafone Facebook

My apologies at having to send you elsewhere to engage with Vodafone UK as I appreciate you came here , signed up and created a post to reach out for help but the Team here can no longer help with Account based issues.

But it's the same Social Media Teams here that help and assist via Facebook and Twitter.

Things have changed as they have decided that help and assistance with account based issues would be best supported that way.

I appreciate not everyone wants to use Social Media however it takes but a few moments to create a Twitter account and then can be forgotten if necessary. Just a thought.

Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options