Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

LG G6 Unlock network - Your phone has not been personalised

ralphe
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi.

I have acquired a second hand LG G6 from a friend. He has provided me with a NUC. I have attempted to enter the NUC using the Service Provider Lock but I only get a message that says "Your phone has not been personalised" and I am unable to proceed. SIM card from O2 working perfectly correctly in my old phone.

Am I missing something?

Thanks, Ralph.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Turn on the phone.

From the home screen press the Call button (or enter the dialing menu) and then enter the following text: 2945#*870# 

(an unlock menu will automatically appear)

Select Service Provider Lock.

Enter your NUC and press Ok (the phone will be reset automatically)Switch off the phone insert the SIM card for your new network.

If.you get stuck please contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries or customer service on 191 or Live Chat.

Some previous similar threads 》

Unlocking-LG-G3-failed. LG-G5-Network-Unlocking-Your-Phone-Is-Not-Personalized-message.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @ralphe 

I replied to a thread here with the same problem

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Unlocking/LG-G5-not-personalised/td-p/2640211

As in the linked thread reply to the contact us link and the Team will be able to help.

The most likely reason for the problem is the phone has no information stored for the Vodafone number used in the phone.  There should be a contact for ME, where you would store your Vodafone information used at the time of requesting the unlock code.