main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Leaving vodafone - wher to insert NUC code

2: Seeker

Hi 

I left vodafone and the contract expired just a few days ago. Yet my phone is bloqued and I can't put in another SIM card. So I applied for a NUC code (which I have) and I've followed the instructions on the website (I have a Samsung S7) but at no point I am asked to actually insert the NUC code. I only have enter my new SIM pin but that's it. Is there a particular point I am missing ?? I've tried everything !

Any advice is welcome !!

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Usually inserting an alternative network sim card that's activated i.e. connects to mobile data etc will invoke the pop up.box to key in the nuc @Jg665

Further help > 

how-do-I-use-my-nuc.

Some Samsung phones also need a mastercode also known as an unfreeze code which if needed can be sourced via customer services on 191 or live chat  They can also give you the Nuc email address.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options