Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

MCK Code Request

Denised23
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've been trying to get MCK code from vodafone for 3 weeks only to be sent NUC code several times. I've sent screenshots of the MCK request and still they send NUC code

Do i have to purchase this from 3rd party as Vodafoen seem unwilling to provide it? 

I'm 70byears old and self isolating due to covid

S10 hanset

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

If you haven't already I'd suggest to ask the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries to ask them to arrange for your MCK Mastercode also known as an unfreeze code.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Ibhave tried but because I'm 70 and dont have social media account if own they wont help

BandOfBrothers

@Denised23 wrote:
Ibhave tried but because I'm 70 and dont have social media account if own they wont help

I totally appreciate not everyone has or wants a Twitter or Facebook account.

That said Creating such accounts is fast and easy and then can be deleted or  deactivated @Denised23 

So you could do that after resolving the issue if you so wish.

Unfortunately even in the circumstances of a person not having a Twitter or Facebook Account the Vodafone Social Media Teams here still can't make an exception to help with account issues from here.

The only other option is ringing 191 or using Live Chat >contact-us. 

However Due-to-the-unprecedented-demand-on-our-call-centres-you-may-unfortunately-experience-longer-than-usu... 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.