main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Master code samsung s7

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I'm having trouble unlocking my s7 phone. Vodafone keep giving me a NUC code but its still not working. I've read that I need a master code from Samsung, where can i get this from?

View more options
5 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

I believe Samsung themselves can help with the master code and some are in Master-code.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

I contacted samsung they were no help whatsoever and said it's the network provider that need to unlock the phone

View more options

@Lyfranc26 It's disappointing to hear you're having problems unlocking your phone. We'll be more than happy to take a closer look into this for you and ensure you have all of the codes you need to get your phone unlocked 😊

So we can help you further, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team. 

View more options

Hi,

I have the same issue and not happy with the Vodaphone experience  

I have an S7 Edge which my partner received for Christmas (this morning) and it cannot be used with Tesco mobile even though the thing is meant to be unlocked. 

Can you please send me a puk unlock code as this has pretty much spoiled my partners Christmas present

I have never had to do this with any unlocked phone before, and I have 3 kids with Vodaphone phones, but might have to rethink that if it is this much hassle to reuse hw phones

I would appreciate a solution.

Cheers

View more options

Hi @Dean1977 I'm sorry to see you're not happy with the experience you've had with us. We're more than happy to help with your unlocking query. Please send us your details via the private message I've sent you. 

View more options