Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Master code samsung s7

Lyfranc26
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I'm having trouble unlocking my s7 phone. Vodafone keep giving me a NUC code but its still not working. I've read that I need a master code from Samsung, where can i get this from?

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I believe Samsung themselves can help with the master code and some are in Master-code.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I contacted samsung they were no help whatsoever and said it's the network provider that need to unlock the phone

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Lyfranc26 It's disappointing to hear you're having problems unlocking your phone. We'll be more than happy to take a closer look into this for you and ensure you have all of the codes you need to get your phone unlocked 😊

So we can help you further, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team. 

Hi,

I have the same issue and not happy with the Vodaphone experience :Sad_face: 

I have an S7 Edge which my partner received for Christmas (this morning) and it cannot be used with Tesco mobile even though the thing is meant to be unlocked. 

Can you please send me a puk unlock code as this has pretty much spoiled my partners Christmas present :Sad_face:

I have never had to do this with any unlocked phone before, and I have 3 kids with Vodaphone phones, but might have to rethink that if it is this much hassle to reuse hw phones :Sad_face:

I would appreciate a solution.

Cheers

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Dean1977 I'm sorry to see you're not happy with the experience you've had with us. We're more than happy to help with your unlocking query. Please send us your details via the private message I've sent you. 

Hi can you please help, I am trying to put a Three SIM in my S7 but it is saying sim network pin blocked enter sim network puk.  I have tried both the PUK and NUC from Vodafone and the PUK from Three but nothing is working.  Reading a number of these forums it appears I need the Master\Defreeze\Unfreeze Code , can you help?

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Macy72 I've replied to you on a seperate thread and have sent you a Private Message :Smiling:

I have spent so long with Vodafone on the issue of unlocking a samsung s7 and in addition, still waiting for the resolutions team to respond since Wednesday 16th August, not even an acknowledgement they have received the issue via email from a different Vodafone department  Please note, I am in the UK, all contractual obligations fulfilled, subsequently upgraded to a different samsung handset, still a Vodafone customer but have the requirement to have a separate network as Vodafone signal does not always work within my office.  I am trying to run a small business and the requirement is for a mastercode/unfreeze code from Vodafone for the S7.  I have the code which I was given following completion of the usual forms but it does not work and the error message comes up - unsuccessful.  The sim from the other network definitely works as I checked personally on a different handset and also went into the outlet and they checked too.  If I cannot get this sorted over this weekend, my default will be to pay one of the unauthorised sites for a code.  I should not have to resort to this.