Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC Code Samsung S8 Galaxy

mak911s
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello Vodaphone,

please can you message me back the NUC Unlocking team email address.  I aplied via online form last Friday 15th November 2019 and have yet to get a response after the initial email confirmation one.  Ive read that it take 2 working days for straight forward NUC or up to 10 days for NUC where manufacturer needs contacting.  I'm concerned at the delay as beleive NUC for Galaxy S8 is a straightforward and also fact ive done this 2 ways.  I've bought an NUC code service off ebay as well, as applying direct to yourselves.

Need the code now.  I purchased the phone new and am 1st owner.  Please can you give me an email adress or phone nos to contact team who deals with NUCs.  thankyou  Mark S.

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

You would need to contact customer services via 191 or live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries  as the forum filters would stop that email address from being keyed in as its not allowed on the open forum @mak911s 

The Nuc Team are not customer facing so there is no contact number for public use.

Also take into consideration that some Samsung Galaxy Phones also need a MCK / Mastercode also known as an unfreeze code as well as the Nuc.

Customer service via the options I mentioned above can give this if you ask specifically for it.

Customer services can also check the status of your unlock request.

I assume the one you bought online isn't working either?

Are you in the UK may I ask ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

yes im in UK

BandOfBrothers

@mak911s wrote:

yes im in UK

Ok good.

I asked as a Nuc may not work if a person is out of the UK unless they are unlocking an iPhone.

Therefore please do consider following the other advice in my first reply @mak911s 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.