Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC Resolution Email Address

Macy72
4: Newbie

Hi can anyone please give me the email address for the NUC Resolutions team.

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

It can't be put on the forum @Macy72 

Live Chat or support on 191 can give it to you.  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks, I will give them a try

Oh gosh  I am on the phone to 191 and he is telling me there is no such team as NUC resolution. but then he didn't even know the unlock code and NUC were the same thing. Grrrrrr.....

Called back again today and they tell me there is no NUC Resolution Team email anymore.....  Can anyone please offer some advice?

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Macy72  we do have a NUC team who deal with many queries such as yours. In order for us to get your phone unlocked, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Hi Adam. I have replied to your private message  Can you please confirm receipt and how long you think it'll take to get the Master code?  Thank  You. 

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Macy72 I've just replied to your thread here. As soon as you've followed the steps in the private message, our team will receive your request and will be in touch with further help, as quickly as possible 😊  

Hi Adam, can I please have this email address lease also? Really wish you guys would sort out the faulty online NUC system. Even your retail team say it doesn't work for my phone. Better than 2 if the online support team who dont know what a NUC code is. 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We can help with unlocking your phone @klagnatha and help with any issues you're experiencing.

As we'd need to access your account to do this, please pop a message to our team on Twitter or Facebook. Please include your Community username and link to your post - we'll then be able to see what your query is regarding and go from there.