main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

NUC code for Samsung A70 doesn't work

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I am going abroad and need to unlock my phone. I have requested the NUC code to Vodafone, which was provided very quickly, but it doesn't work at all. I tried to get support online using Toby, but this tool is useless. Can anyone help please?

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
17: Community Champion

Is the alternative network sim card your using activated i.e connects to mobile data etc  ?

To add some Samsung phones need a mastercode also known as an unfreeze code as well as the Nuc.

Customer service on 191 or Live Chat can provide this.

The unlocking needs to be processed before you leave the UK as Vodafone cannot guarantee the Nuc will work outside the UK.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @ECBB 

The best place for help and support is through the previous unlocking threads, if you ask the question, these will come up.

From the sound of things, you need to ask Vodafone for a master code, (also known as an MSK code or an unfreeze code)  This is entered first followed by the NUC code.

View more options