main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

NUC code not working

2: Seeker

Hi, i received my NUC code last night and tried to unlock my phone following the on screen instructions but it wouldnt work and i have now exceeded my 5 attempts. the phone is a Sony Xperia L3  Can you please help?

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
17: Community Champion

Hi @stormin28 

If you have exceeded the number of unlock tries, the phone will be hardlocked to the network and there will be little you can do.  Sony Support may be able to help but unlikely.

I have found this thread from Sony Support here:  https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z-ZL-ZR/Xperia-Z-hardlocked/td-p/437793#gref

View more options
17: Community Champion

@stormin28 

Pop the phone into a Vodafone Highstreet Store and they'll arrange to send it away to their repair house to have the counter reset so you can then try the Nuc again once you've spoken to customer services who can supply you the Nuc email address.

Its not your fault the Nuc didn't work rendering your phone hard locked. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

thank you

View more options

thankyou

View more options